The Brain Injury Professional Networking (BIPN) groups seek to “improve the availability of services and supports for individuals with brain injury, promote the ongoing sustainability of community support systems and share resources”
Each BIPN group is unique to its geographic region and will serve its community/region based upon identified needs. Through a BIPN group you will:
- Connect with fellow providers who serve those with brain injuries in your community
- Learn about resources, services & activities available to you & your clients
- Identify the needs of survivors & address barriers to services
- Establish a wide variety of action-oriented activities that your BIPN group can engage in, such as: apply for a TBI Trust Fund education grant money and create education projects that reach out to your community.
- Enhance your knowledge & understanding of brain injury by sharing with colleagues
- Develop a support system for yourself as an individual or organizational provider
- Access speakers & in-service trainings
- Broaden your awareness of brain injury issues & legislation
- Access the Online BIPN Forum & connect with professionals around the state!
Contact List for the BIPNs
If you are interested in finding out more about these groups, attending a group, or would just like to get more information about how you as a professional can help those who have suffered a brain injury, please contact one of the group leaders below.
Tim Schaaf: 303-468-4321 — firstname.lastname@example.org —Visit the website
- Colorado Springs
Carol Roche, MA, CBIS: 719-330-3624 — email@example.com
Liz Gerdeman: 303-562-3298 — firstname.lastname@example.org
Kristi Staniszewski, RPT: 303-549-0646 — email@example.com
- Denver Latino
Pilar Cook: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Northern Colorado
Sarah Beetch, MS, OTR/L: 970-491-3733 — Sarah.S.Beetch@colostate.edu
- Summit County
Kim Ramey, PT: 970-668-6980 — KimRamey@centura.org
- Western Slope
Geoff Peterson: 970-241-6371 — email@example.com
- TNT: Traumatic Brain Injury Networking Team
Traumatic Brain Injury Networking Team
The Traumatic Brain Injury Networking Team Resource Network website was designed through funding from the Colorado TBI Trust Fund. The website should serve as a tool for educators, school administrators, school psychologists, related services professionals, and families. Feel free to join in the discussion and learn more about how to support our kids in Colorado with brain injuries.