Pueblo Brain Injury CAREGIVER Support Group
‘Let Us Care for You!’
The Pueblo Brain Injury Support Group will now be holding special ‘caregiver only’ meetings every quarter.
Please drop your loved one off at the regular brain injury support group at 5:30pm on the dates listed below and join us at Parkview Hospital’s Cafe at 5:45pm for a casual meeting with folks who understand your vital role in the community. The group is open to all caregivers and family members, even if your loved one does not attend the survivors’ meeting.
We will finish up 15 minutes before the survivor meeting so that caregivers can be back to pick up their loved ones.
- November 14th – Preparing for the Holiday Season (creating new traditions)
- February 6th – Caregiver Support and Resources
- April 10th – Advocating for your Loved One
- July 10th – Preparing for your Loved One’s Future (possibly without you)
- October 9th – Home Safety and Emergency Planning
Time: 5:45 – 6:45 PM
Location: Parkview Hospital Café
400 W 17th St
Pueblo CO 81003
For more information contact Riann Holiday, BIAC Brain Injury Advisor at (719) 247-2596 or Riann@BIAColorado.org