You can search for services several ways:
- Type the service, name of an organization, keyword, city, or county in the field toward the top of the page and click the “Search” button. This search will show all resources that contain the words entered in the name, description, or address fields.
- You may click on one of the Common Categories listed in the right column of the page. This will give you a list of the resources in this category.
- You may choose a letter in the alphabet from the Alphabetical directory located below the Common Categories. These are listed by organization name, not Common Categories.
- Narrow results: Once you have a list on the screen, you may narrow your results by using the field at the top of the list. For example, if you click on “Mental Health” from the Common Categories list, you may then narrow your search by your location by typing the name of your city or county in the “Narrow Results” field at the top of the list.
- Widen Results: Type part of the word that you are searching. For example, try “neuro” instead of “neurosurgeon”.
- Make a personalized list: Once you have done a search you may choose individual resources by clicking on the green + sign “Save for later” to the right of each category. You may save resources from different searches. Once you are ready to view the whole list click on the blue “View Saved Entries” button located above the Common Categories list on the right side of the page. You will be able to print the list from this page.
- Find: Once you have a list of organizations, you may also use Ctrl-F to search for a second level of information. For example, after you click on the “Mental Health” category, you may use Ctrl-F, type in the name of your city and it will highlight the resources that are in your city.
- Print: You may print the entire page by pressing Ctrl-P or individual resources may be printed by clicking on “Print” to the right of the resource you wish to print.
Click on the button below to open the Resource Directory in a new tab