Brain Injury Support
- Children’s Hospital Colorado for teens and parents – Beginning September 2016, on the 1st and 3rd Tuesday of the month from 4:00PM-5:30PM. This group is billed through insurance. If you have someone that you would like to refer, please contact Chris Moores at 720-777-5470 and she will set up an intake.
- Pediatric Stroke Parent Support Group – Please contact Cindy Nederveld for times/dates of meetings 303-724-8520
- Successfully Social – Coaching and support for parents of kids, adolescents, and young adults with social learning challenges
Online Support Groups
Can’t make a physical meeting due to schedule, distance, transportation, or other limitations? Want support between meetings? No problem. We’ll come to your computer by email so you can access support when and where you want it:
- Colorado Brain Injury Support
- Colorado Support Group for Caregivers and Loved-Ones of Brain Injury Survivors
Online Parent Support Groups
BIAC hosted support group for parents with a child with a brain injury.
- Sibling Tree – Building and providing resources for the siblings of individuals with special needs.
- Sibshops – An opportunity for siblings of children with special medical, mental health, and developmental needs to obtain peer support and education within a recreation context.