The Rocky Mountain ADA Center (RMADAC) provides information, guidance, and training on the Americans with Disability Act (ADA) tailored to meet the needs of individuals and organizations in Colorado, Montana, North Dakota, South Dakota, Wyoming and Utah.
Our Vision: To bring the ADA to full implementation.
The five core services offered by the Rocky Mountain ADA Center are:
1. Answers to Questions - The ADA Center staffs a toll-free phone line, weekdays from 9 am - 4 pm MT. The Center's information specialists can answer most questions you have about the ADA immediately and will research more complex questions if necessary. Questions can also be submitted at www.RockyMountainADA.org(link is external).
2. Training - The ADA Center offers basic to advanced level seminars and workshops on the ADA and other related disability laws. All sessions can be tailored to the time constraints and needs of your group. In addition, the ADA Center offers several on line course that can be completed as your schedule allows.
3. Materials - The ADA Center stocks a selection of current information on the ADA. Many materials are free, while others are available for a nominal fee.
4. Referral to Experts - If your question involves additional information or services, the ADA Center maintains a list of experts in many disability-related fields located both regionally and nationally.
5. Research - The ADA Center conducts ongoing research focused on ADA implementation in our region. The research program is designed to enhance our services and make disability research practical and applicable to all.
In addition to its core services, the Center offers customized extended services, such as:
ADA policy and procedure reviews;
Transportation system accessibility consulting;
Facility accessibility audits;
Self-evaluations and transition plans;
Architectural plan reviews; and
Park and recreation accessibility assessments.
Additionally, the Center is involved with the ADA National Network and its projects.
Through all of these efforts, the Center strives to be the go-to regional source for ADA information, guidance and training for all ADA stakeholders.
The Rocky Mountain ADA Center (RMADAC) is operated by Meeting the Challenge, Inc(link is external) (MTC), a small, for-profit accessibility consulting firm located in Colorado Springs, Colorado.
- Contact Name
- Emily Shuman
3630 Sinton Road
- El Paso