Resource Navigation is our foundational support program for survivors, family members, and caregivers. It is intended to be quick and easy to access.
BIAC has staff ready to provide support. Give us a call to schedule an appointment with one of our Resource Navigators.
All ages can access this free support.
*Note for non-traumatic brain injury survivors (stroke, anoxia, tumor, medical or disease processes such as meningitis or encephalitis): In-person services only available in the Denver Metro region.
Examples of support:
- Finding medical providers
- Understanding brain injury
- Filling out paperwork
- Connecting to community-based resources
How to connect with Resource Navigation:
- Online Referral Form: https://biacolorado.org/referral/
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 303.355.9969, toll-free 1.800.955.2443
We also provide:
- Classes and workshops (adults click here, youth click here)
- Support Groups
- Educational Materials
- Recreation/social activities