Resource Navigation is our foundational support program for survivors, family members, and caregivers. It is intended to be quick and easy to access.
Whether it’s over the phone, email, text, or in-person, BIAC has staff ready to provide support. No application is necessary – just give us a call to get started with one of our phone-based Resource Navigators.
All ages can access this free support.
Examples of support:
- Finding medical providers
- Understanding brain injury
- Filling out paperwork
- Connecting to community-based resources
How to connect with Resource Navigation:
- Online Referral Form: https://biacolorado.org/referral/
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 303.355.9969, toll-free 1.800.955.2443
We also provide:
- Classes and workshops (adults click here, youth click here)
- Support Groups
- Educational Materials
- Recreation/social activities