- Pediatric Stroke Parent Support Group – Please contact Cindy Nederveld for times/dates of meetings 303-724-8520
- Successfully Social – Coaching and support for parents of kids, adolescents, and young adults with social learning challenges
Online Parent Support Groups
A nationwide group open to all providers of care to survivors of moderate to severe brain injuries. Our mission is to provide an effective forum for the exchange of ideas and peer-to-peer support that is tailored to meet the special needs of caregivers.
- Date & Time: 2nd and 4th Sunday of the month 5:30-6:45PM Mountain Time
- Contact Information: Tom Gallup -(301)-502-8420 – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Meeting Details: More information and the Zoom link can be found on our website: www.severebicaregivers.com
Virtual support group for parents and caregivers of children living with any disability, including brain injury.
- Date & Time: 2nd Friday, 10:00AM-11:30AM, and 4th Thursday, 6:30PM-8:00PM
- Contact Information: Nichole Arp & Nikki Martin- email@example.com
- Meeting Info: Become a member of Parent to Parent of Colorado (free). Join via the website, or use email address provided above.