The Colorado Brain Injury Collaborative is dedicated to improving the lives of the over 500,000 individuals living with brain injury in Colorado by influencing public policy at all levels.
Colorado Brain Injury Collaborative 2018/19 Members:
- Brain Injury Alliance of Colorado
- Colorado Department of Human Services
- Craig Hospital
- Wildflower Assisted Living
- Rocky Mountain Healthcare Services, Colorado Springs
- Aurora Residential Services
- Learning Services
- SLP Colorado
The Colorado Brain Injury Collaborative is proud to work with Jennifer Mello of August Policy Strategies on all legislative and policy issues related to brain injury at any level of government.