The following form is for any entity requesting education or training about brain injury. The Brain Injury Alliance of Colorado (BIAC) will coordinate the requested education by delegating to or collaborating with organizations and brain injury specialists throughout the state, depending upon the requested material.
Examples of this may include:
- Brain Injury 101 Information for staff, employees, volunteers, etc.
- Understanding the Implications of a Brain Injury Within a Classroom for teachers
- BIAC booth at upcoming community event
- Concussion Identification and Management: How to effectively comply with the Jake Snakenberg Youth Concussion Law
- Consultation for Developing and Sustaining a Brain Injury Team within a school